[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JCA on JBoss] - Re: JCA AOP-MC Integration

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 16:30:15 EDT 2007

I don't know what crappy version of xerces you've got lying around, but I see a different error:

  |   <testcase classname="org.jboss.test.jca.inflow.test.InflowUnitTestCase" name="testInflow" time="0.012">
  |     <error type="java.lang.NullPointerException">java.lang.NullPointerException
  |         at org.jboss.aop.InstanceAdvisorDelegate.getPerInstanceAspect(InstanceAdvisorDelegate.java:168)
  |         at org.jboss.aop.proxy.container.InstanceProxyContainer.getPerInstanceAspect(InstanceProxyContainer.java:85)
  |         at org.jboss.aop.advice.PerInstanceAdvice.invoke(PerInstanceAdvice.java:106)
  |         at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)
  |         at AOPContainerProxy$0.beforeDelivery(AOPContainerProxy$0.java)
  |         at org.jboss.test.jca.inflow.test.InflowUnitTestCase.testInflow(InflowUnitTestCase.java:59)
  |         at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
  |         at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
  |         at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)

Which only reminds me that Kabir still hasn't finished this:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAOP-237
so none of the beans that this project uses to configure aspects
(from the aop-mc-int project) is even officially supported, let alone tested for regressions. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062680#4062680

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062680