[jboss-dev-forums] [Deployers on JBoss (Deployers/JBoss)] - Re: Ear deployment ordering broken in trunk

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 09:05:20 EDT 2007

Ah yes, silly me.

I need to register a dependency on the EJB interface I'm want to resolve later on. It's not a JNDI dependency, because I don't the JNDI name (yet). I'll have a hack at it, but I still don't see a resolution for the scenario where the interface is already deployed in another jar and also being deployed later on this ear.

Note that the appclient won't come up if it can't resolve the interfaces.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062957#4062957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062957