[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - MAVEN: build change

Kevin.Conner@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 09:24:01 EDT 2007

I have been trying to fix up the build so that the last remaining hudson failure is handled.  Unfortunately I have been seeing failures which are not evident in hudson.

It appears that these failures are a consequence of the version of maven I am using, in particular the way in which it handles conflicts during the transitive dependency resolution.

To fix this I went through the poms and tidied up the dependency management, moving the version information into the parent pom.  I now have a clean build on maven 2.0.6 and 2.0.7 on my local machine.

Does anyone object to having this checked in?

Does anyone object to enforcing the maven version through the pom prerequisite?  If not, which version?  2.0.7?

Which version does hudson use BTW?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062965#4062965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062965