[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: MAVEN: activation-1.0.2.jar not being fetched

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 09:32:24 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : As far as I can tell from the pom, there are no sun-jaf jars
  | http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/sun-jaf/activation/1.0.2/activation-1.0.2.pom
  |
  | Although the jars do exist in the repository, nothing I do will download them.
  |
  | There's only sun-jaf that directly references javax.activation if you update
  | deployers-vfs-spi to use sun-jaxb instead of javax.xml.bind

I moved the sun-jaf jars to the javax.activation location a while back based on the maven naming conventions.
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-coping-with-sun-jars.html

If you try to download from the old location, it should give you a message that you need to point to the new location.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062967#4062967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062967