[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: MAVEN: activation-1.0.2.jar not being fetched

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 10:17:24 EDT 2007

"pgier" wrote :
  | I'm thinking that the best way to handle reproducing old builds is to keep a copy of the contents of the local repo when doing a release.  That way if an old release needs to be rebuilt, the local repository can be refreshed, and the build can be done off-line.
  |
  | I think the amount of "old rubbish" in our repository will be increased if we can never make any changes to files or directory locations.  If we keep our release builds off-line without using any remote repository and we save the build environment, then we can be sure that we can redo the build.  None of this is set up yet, but it is probably what needs to be done.
  | Does this sound like a better solution?

Is the local repo tagged in SVN when there is a release?
Is that part of repository.jboss.com "write protected" once a release has been confirmed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063002#4063002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063002