[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: MAVEN: activation-1.0.2.jar not being fetched

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 10:24:04 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | Is the local repo tagged in SVN when there is a release?
  | Is that part of repository.jboss.com "write protected" once a release has been confirmed?

None of this is set up currently.  But yes, the idea would be that the entire local repo is committed along with the tag.  Then when the old release is checked out, the local repo is also checked out into the local build environment, and the build is done offline.
I'm not sure where in svn the local repo should be checked in.  Either repository.jboss.org, or with the project tag, or in it's own location.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063009#4063009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063009