[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: MAVEN: build change

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 10:34:24 EDT 2007

"Kevin.Conner at jboss.com" wrote :
  | I don't believe there is any way to force the build to terminate if you have a conflict.  The
  | resolution mechanism gives precedence to the version which is configured closest to the
  | pom IIRC, unless it is specified in the dependencyManagement section.

What I want to be able to say is in "build"
'the common version for jboss-test is 1.4-SNAPSHOT"
in one of the projects
'I use jboss-test"
so it is a dependency of my project.

I don't want all the dependencies from "build" being dragged through into my project.

Is that how it works?

If so, then we can add a big warning in each pom.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063012#4063012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063012