[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: MAVEN: activation-1.0.2.jar not being fetched

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 10:44:10 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : "pgier" wrote :
  |   | It should display a warning similar to this if you use the old location (sun-jaf):
  |   |
  |   |
  |   |   | [WARNING] While downloading sun-jaf:activation:1.0.2
  |   |   |   This artifact has been relocated to javax.activation:activation:1.0.2.
  |   |   |   This file has been relocated based on maven recommendations: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-coping-with-sun-jars.html
  |   |   |
  |   |

  | Why doesn't it just fix it itself? i.e. download javax.activation such that Kabir's build works?

It does download it from the new location after displaying the warning message.  At least for me using maven 2.0.6.  I'm not sure why it didn't work for Kabir.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063020#4063020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063020