[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: MAVEN: activation-1.0.2.jar not being fetched

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 11:07:38 EDT 2007

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : Are you in contact with John Flanagan and the Release Engineering people about all this?  They gave us a presentation when the EAP team was meeting in Westford, and what you describe sounds very much like what they are working on expanding Red Hat's existing Brew and Koji systems to handle.  They're working to expand the system to handle ant- and maven-based builds.

Yes, we have regular meetings about this stuff, and we're slowly making progress.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063041#4063041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063041