[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: jboss-head build testsuite action plan

rrajesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 17:09:31 EDT 2007

This algorithm would work fine for build breakages. However one issue when we rollback the commits to a previous working version, we might lose the commits that were done after the build started; which would have ideally been included in the next build.
In that case, can we rollback to the previous working version and then apply the commits that were done after this build started?

For testsuite regressions,
* We need to get in place a notion of known failures, to actually track the regressions.
And, is rolling back the commits, a right option for testsuite regressions as well?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063227#4063227

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063227