[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: JMSHeader fields

beve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 17:16:17 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | What's the problem specifically?

Well, this is how I'm currently doing it:

  | if (jmsMsg.getJMSReplyTo()!=null)
  | {
  | 	Destination replyToDestination = jmsMsg.getJMSReplyTo();
  | 	String destType = null;
  | 	String destName = null;
  | 	String connection = "ConnectionFactory";
  | 	if ( replyToDestination instanceof Queue )
  |         {
  | 	    Queue queue = ( Queue ) replyToDestination;
  | 	    destName = queue.getQueueName();
  | 	    destType = JMSEpr.QUEUE_TYPE;
  | 	}
  | 	else
  | 	{
  | 	    Topic topic = ( Topic ) replyToDestination;
  | 	    destName = topic.getTopicName();
  | 	    destType = JMSEpr.TOPIC_TYPE;
  | 	}
  | 	message.getHeader().getCall().setReplyTo( new JMSEpr( destType , destName, connection );

I'm a bit concerned about the connection variable. I looks like this should be a connection factory, but should it be normal one or a clustered connection factory. Maybe I should get this from the configuration file?

/Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063228#4063228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063228