[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: ClassInfo being serializable

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 17:49:45 EDT 2007

I guess we are talking about ClassInfoImpl.

anonymous wrote : I don't understand this new helper?

  | All you need to do is rehook into the typeinfo factory using some package
  | protected method and recreate the other state during deserialization
  | (most of it can be left to be initialized lazily?)

What about non-serializable references to ClassInfoHelper and AnnotationHelper?
How do you (de)serialize those?

anonymous wrote :

  |   | Object readResolve()
  |   | {
  |   |    IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory factory = new IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory();
  |   |    return factory.getTypeInfo(annotatedElement);
  |   | }
  |   |

  | Then you aren't creating multiple ClassInfo objects during deserialization,
  | especially if they are already present in the cache.

This looks like an optimal solution.
If you are in the same Classloader then there is no new ClassInfo instance creation, since _we_ been serialized, so _we_ exist in cache. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063240#4063240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063240