[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Spawning threads of control?

kevin.l.wilson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 19:23:05 EDT 2007

I am trying to create a node in which we can start N parrallel threads of execution in a WF. I can create the new context and leave the node N times. However, this still comes to a sequntial execution since the Node.leave()  runs in the same thread.

1) I know I could start my own thread and call leave node on the separate threads. (However, this may have other consequences (non-threadsafe) method calls etc.)

Is there a recommended way to start up several paths of execution? Should I integrate some state node in which a time will release the node in its own thread. What is the recommended method to establish multiple threads of execution?

Kevin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063752#4063752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063752