[jboss-dev-forums] [Deployers on JBoss (Deployers/JBoss)] - Re: AS Startup time suggestions?

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 13:07:54 EDT 2007

THIS IS NOT A DEVELOPMENT TOPIC.

I don't care if you work for JBoss/Redhat, help requests go in the user forums.

If you want to run a profiler and give some feedback on where it is spending
its time then that would be a development topic.

My simple look at this problem (taking random thread dumps
to see what the deployment thread was doing)
caught it spending most of the time analysing AOP pointcut bindings.

I've made no quantative effort on this subject and I personally am
not going to look at optimization until we get closer to the final release.
"Early optimization is the root of all evil". :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065900#4065900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065900