[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Failure handling

bill.burke@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 16:26:00 EDT 2007

"estaub" wrote :
  | If my description isn't clear, let me know and I'll elaborate.

Hey Ed, can you elaborate?  You're doing async actions?  Not async nodes?  Async actions seem pretty scary to me, mainly because of failures and your PI could be in an inconsistent state of some actions succeeding and some failing.  I've never really written a jBPM application, so maybe my fears are just superstition.  You tell me...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069361#4069361

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069361