[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Unifying metadata

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 12:12:36 EDT 2007

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : I wasn't sure how much of the old metadata should be usable as a drop in replacement. So it seems that the code that will have to change is the parsing related uses.

Any parsing related uses will need to be updated to the new parsing anyway.

anonymous wrote :
  | There are also classes missing like org.jboss.metadata.ClientMetaData, but this and the ClientDeployer should be replaced by the ejb3 parsing deployer versions. Getting the metadata out of the server project is what I'm looking at first.

I only got as far as parsing the root j2ee/avaee and ejb2/3 xml (and even then
I didn't do the webservices stuff).
The others like client, web and connector stuff probably needs to be brought into line
if it is relevant. i.e. it is necessary to share the same model with/across EJB2/3
for some reason.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086222#4086222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086222