[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Re: Custom jdbc login module for remoting

Jason Greene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 11 20:16:51 EDT 2012

Jason Greene [https://community.jboss.org/people/jason.greene] created the discussion

"Re: Custom jdbc login module for remoting"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723077#723077

We namespace all deployments under "deployment.". So like if you have a deployment named "security.jar". The module name is "deployment.security.jar". If it's a nested deployment you just add the sub deployment as a suffix. my.ear/stuff.jar is "deployment.my.ear.stuff.jar".

Note that the configuration is slightly misleading in that it appears you can specify a module per login-module. Unfortunately due to a JAAS limitation, all modules in the stack have to have the same module= value. We will look into hacking that to allow each stack to have its own entry in a future release.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]