[JBoss-dev] Re: AOP 2.0 alpha with dependencies

Adrian Brock adrian_brock at jboss.org
Wed Aug 2 09:39:19 EDT 2006

It should be 2.0.0M1 (really 2.0.0-Beta1 under the new naming
conventions)

The only problem is the MetaData integration
(which also affects AOP).

i.e. use org.jboss.metadata instead of org.jboss.repository

If this is not a final release, I can live with 2.0.0-Beta1 (and aop)
using the old meta data repository.

The only thing is to update the MC documentation with the changes
done in 2.0.0

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock