[JBoss-dev] eclipse workspace/svn issue

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.com
Sat Aug 5 21:15:48 EDT 2006

So for that, I think we need to change the current means of checking out
jbossas because I also tried that and it did not work. When I tried to
do a commit of two project folders from the explorer, tortoiseSVN
complained that there was no working copy. The container folder was the
eclipse workspace, and was not something checked out from svn. However,
from within the same explorer I could commit each project folder, so I
did not understand why both could not be committed.