[JBoss-dev] eclipse workspace/svn issue

Sacha Labourey sacha.labourey.ml at jboss.org
Sun Aug 6 04:52:54 EDT 2006

So, explain me, how did you get there? :)

I am trying to make "any" solution work but I think I am doing it wrong.
What do you do first? you create an empty "jboss-head" project in
Eclipse or do you first start by installing subclipse and do a CO?
Then, if you do a CO, how do you co project "jboss-head" from trunk?
subclipse seems only able to get HEAD from Trunk or a specific branch.
Then, if I do that, it doesn't seem able to find the Eclipse project
definition files that are part of the checkout.

And don't tell me to RTFM, there is no detailed information on how to do
this from Eclipse ;)

Thanks. Cheers,

sacha