[JBoss-dev] jboss-head status

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Thu Aug 24 17:52:11 EDT 2006

Yes, this is the current issue I see. My main question at this point is
why should we have the separate
MBeanServer.registerMBean/unregisterMBean +
ServiceControler.lifecycle/remove. It clearly leads to duplicate state
management. Why not say the only way to manage an mbean service is
through the ServiceController drop all of the
MBeanServer.registerMBean/unregisterMBean usage?