[JBoss-dev] jboss-head status

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 20:26:37 EDT 2006

I'm concerned there is going to be a problem with Tomcat components
(connectors, valves, managers, etc) that Tomcat will want to register in
JMX.  You mentioned earlier that "Subsequent use of this mbean as a
jboss mbean service can result in the ServiceController taking ownership
of the mbean"; I'm not quite sure what kinds of use will trigger this.