[JBoss-dev] system-jmx/src/tests-support source folder issue

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Tue Aug 29 16:07:43 EDT 2006

I added a src/tests-support source folder to the system-jmx project in
MC_VDF_WORK branch that excludes all *.java files. I did this because
its a source of classes for jars that are loaded by class loader tests,
and these classes cannot be on the ide classpath. You have to generate
the associated jars by running the system-jmx/ build-test.xml script.

I don't know how to make the building of such test artifacts any more
seamlessly integrated at this point.