[JBoss-dev] jrmp invoker issue

Clebert Suconic clebert.suconic at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 16:28:34 EDT 2006

It looks like we removed everything was not using UnifiedINvokers from
standard-jboss.xml while we still have legacy invokers defined on
jboss-service.xml.

I know we want to have the setup taking control of this, but as we still
have a testsuite working on this, shouldn't we put these definitions
back on standardjboss.xml, or should we convert every test we have to
use UnifiedInvokers and treat everything else a legacy code an keep then
being tested in a separate testsuite?

Clebert

Clebert Suconic
Core Developer