FW: [Fwd: Re: [JBoss-dev] jrmp invoker issue]

Jaroslaw Kijanowski jaroslaw.kijanowski at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 13:45:34 EDT 2006

That's what I wanted to hear. So it's a bug, that the definition for the jrmp invoker is missing in server/src/etc/conf/default/standardjboss.xml.
I will add the following lines to the file, because they should be present, right? We still want to be able to use jrmp invoker.
    <invoker-proxy-binding>
      <name>stateless-rmi-invoker</name>
      <invoker-mbean>jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</invoker-mbean>
      <proxy-factory>org.jboss.proxy.ejb.ProxyFactory</proxy-factory>
      <proxy-factory-config>
        <client-interceptors>
          <home>
            <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ejb.HomeInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor call-by-value="false">org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor call-by-value="true">org.jboss.invocation.MarshallingInvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
          </home>
          <bean>
            <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor call-by-value="false">org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor call-by-value="true">org.jboss.invocation.MarshallingInvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
          </bean>
        </client-interceptors>
      </proxy-factory-config>
    </invoker-proxy-binding>