FW: [Fwd: Re: [JBoss-dev] jrmp invoker issue]

Tom Elrod tom at jboss.org
Wed Aug 30 23:07:22 EDT 2006

The standardjboss.xml has historically never had more than one invoker
type specified, but agree that would be nice to have them all declared
there so would be easier for people to swap out the one they want to use
(or via deployment file, specify addition of others).

I would like to ask that the one used for the container-configuration
elements remains the unified type for jbossas 5 (which can be changed
out for testing different invokers).