[JBoss-dev] Test Subversion Repository now live

Ruel Loehr ruel.loehr at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 17:17:56 EDT 2006

As we discussed on the QA call Thursday, we have setup a test svn repository for JBossAS.  This is a snapshot of the source contained in cvs, is only for testing purposes, and will ultimately be discarded.  This repository will allow developers a chance to checkout branches needed for development, look at their projects, get familiar with subversion, look for any issues and to test their login privileges prior to our final migration.

The root of this repository is:  HYPERLINK "https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/mutated/"https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/mutated/

I’ve setup some getting started instructions here:

HYPERLINK "http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SubversionMigrationGuide"http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SubversionMigrationGuide

This guide will walk you through the intial steps of how to perform common scm task using subversion.

The initial repository load consists of the main JBoss development branches and tags.  We are currently working to add the service branches.

We’ll be discussing this further on the R&D call on Tuesday.

Ruel Loehr

JBoss QA