[jboss-dev] Restore the state of Branch_4_0

Dimitris Andreadis dimitris at jboss.org
Thu Nov 2 13:37:23 EST 2006

I've attached a diff between Branch_4_0 and JBoss_4_0_5_GA.

There have been a few changes, some of them documented in JIRA others
not (see below). Those are already copied to Branch_4_2 but we need to
decide which are really meant for the 'dead' Branch_4_0, too.

I would prefer the cleanest solutions which is to effective 'rollback'
Branch_4_0 to jboss 4.0.5.GA, re-apply whatever necessary and mark it in
JIRA too (for 4.0.5.SP1). The other option is to individually rollback
the various checkins, but some of them look like a lot of work (e.g.
Kabir's checkins).

What do you think?
/Dimitris

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3656
Disconnect HAPartition channel upon failure in startService() (brian)

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3636
Port HASingletonElectionPolicy to Branch_4_0 (alex fu)

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3769 (weston)
JBossMail Adapter needs logging improvements

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3805
Validation problem with jboss-web_4_0.dtd's replication-field-batch-mode
element (alex fu)

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3754
ExceptionSorter which marks all exceptions as fatal (weston)

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3789
Update JBossORG-EULA.txt (dimitris)

Work in progress
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3183
Integration with WebSphere MQ 5.x (weston)

Not recorded in JIRA
- Kabir's jboss AOP 1.5.2.GA -> snapshot-Branch_AOP_1_5 updates
- Bill D ejb3 updates
- Adrian's remoting-int .classpath .project addition