[jboss-dev] Re: Restore the state of Branch_4_0

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Thu Nov 2 15:06:41 EST 2006

If these changes are already in Branch_4_2, I think the simplest thing
to do is leave Branch_4_0 as a 4.0.x trunk and create a Branch_4_0_5_SP1
from the 4.0.5.GA revision. I'm not sure what the best sequence of svn
commands is to ensure that merging from the Branch_4_0 to
Branch_4_0_5_SP1 is trivial and guaranteed to succeed.