[jboss-dev] Re: [jbossws-dev] Handling of unpacked wars

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Sun Nov 12 12:27:55 EST 2006

I mentioned that the jbossws should be defining the location of an alt
web.xml rather than creating a modified war deployment here:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=92703

Once jbossweb is handling this the jbossws deployer can use that
mechanism. This should be ready in a few hours.