[jboss-dev] latest jboss messaging/remoting

Rajesh Rajasekaran rrajasek at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 11:25:55 EST 2007

Dimitris Andreadis wrote:

> Tim Fox wrote:
>> Adrian Brock wrote:
>>> It doesn't boot, because the XMBean description does not have this
>>> attribute.
>>>
>> Yes that attribute was removed in SP2.
>>
>> This implies TRUNK is using the old (pre SP2) config. I.e. the
>> upgrade to 1.4.0.SP2 was only partial done.
>
> I did the upgrade by didn't know about the attribute removal. What
> exactly is needed?

I think the jboss messaging config files here need to be updated
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/messaging/src/etc/deploy/

with the ones from
http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/messaging/1.4.0.SP2-brew/resources/

Or now that the JBM resources are in the repository, we can modify the
AS build to pick them up directly from thirdparty than updating
jbossas/trunk/messaging/src/etc/deploy/ every time.