[jboss-dev] latest jboss messaging/remoting

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 11:24:16 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 10:25 -0600, Rajesh Rajasekaran wrote:
> Or now that the JBM resources are in the repository, we can modify the
> AS build to pick them up directly from thirdparty than updating
> jbossas/trunk/messaging/src/etc/deploy/ every time.

NO!!!!!!

Integration (including all deployment descriptors) goes
in the JBossAS project.

If the messaging project wants to provide examples that's ok.

But there's no way messaging can provide a working configuration
in a single release that is applicable to all versions of JBoss
(or other projects using messaging, e.g. ESB).