[jboss-dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: [JBoss JIRA] Commented: (JBAS-5072) Fix null pointer exception when getting keys, values, or entry's in the ConcurrentHashmap]

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 06:22:33 EST 2007

Copying to the main dev-list.

Yes, you can change it. But ideally you should test it first.
i.e. checkout the jbossxb 1.0.0SP1 tag
and modfiy the build to use update1

That's what compatiblity means. ;-)

This clearly wasn't done for the brew release
since there's no maven release for that.
Which is another reason why brew is bad.

http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/oswego-concurrent/concurrent/

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock