[jboss-dev] Re: JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15

Rajesh Rajasekaran rrajasek at redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 17:22:16 EST 2007

Yes. That's right. The build was still running.
The testsuite run completed but before publishing and email notification
someone had aborted.
However the results are available on the internal instance.
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/250/testReport/

191 failures.