[jboss-dev] JAXB Generated Classes with target 2.0

Adrian abrock at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 14:51:14 EDT 2007

We really need to get this released properly
which does support schema/object model changes
(including sharing classes across schemas)
without having to redo everything:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=101041

That is until JAXB gets around to supporting something
that actually solves real world usecases, like inheritance
and polymorphism. :-)