[jboss-dev] jboss 5 dependencies

Sacha Labourey sacha.labourey at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 09:45:43 EST 2007

well, then help them do the integration :) tell them in which module to
put the SPI, in which one to put their implementation, write a wiki page
  explaining all of this and giving links to an existing implementation
in SVN, etc. the MC is a GREAT piece of technology that many ISV will
simply LOVE. But in order to get there we will have to write A HUGE
AMOUNT of documentation. Real documentation, not the one that require an
IQ higher than 150 ;)