[jboss-dev] jboss 5 dependencies

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 10:16:13 EST 2007

> well, then help them do the integration :) tell them in which module to
> put the SPI, in which one to put their implementation, write a wiki page
>  explaining all of this and giving links to an existing implementation
> in SVN, etc.

I can only help them with MC integration, which I'm very glad to do (and
already doing).

They need to do their own work on JBM integration, since they are the
only one's that know exactly what is abstraction and what is
implementation in current JBM code.

Probably looking how this is already done for transactions and corba is
the way to go.

Or doing it experimentally - placing integration code in different envs,
and see if it builds. Ranging from tests, standalone, diff app. servers,
... :-)

> the MC is a GREAT piece of technology that many ISV will
> simply LOVE. But in order to get there we will have to write A HUGE
> AMOUNT of documentation. Real documentation, not the one that require an
> IQ higher than 150 ;)

We're on it:
  -
http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossmc/freezone/docs/2.0.x/userGuide/index.html

And we (Mark) is about to move the existing getting-started to this as
well. So the content is filling in ...