[jboss-dev] AS5 testsuite failures

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 11:01:17 EDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

I notice that you mentioned a 5.0.0.Beta4 release being in progress. I
have been using AS trunk to get some of the WS functionality that was in
Beta3 but missing from Beta2. Is there a stable(-ish :) tagged Beta3
release I can use? I don't see anything in the AS svn tags directory.

regards,

Andrew Dinn

--
JBoss, a Division of Red Hat