[jboss-dev] AS5 testsuite failures

Adrian abrock at redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 11:14:51 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 10:09 -0500, Paul Gier wrote:
> Do we still need to have a combined jboss-integration.jar?
> Or is it ok to just include the modules that are needed?

Yes we need a combinded jar, like we need one for the
javaee project.

Currently there are only 3 integration subprojects.
When it gets to 15-20 we don't want the AS to use
15-20 file handles (one for each jar) when it can
just use one for the assembly jar.

The individual projects/jars are so other projects
can consume it piecemeal without Maven bringing
in all sorts of thirdparty dependencies that
aren't relevant for that project.

e.g. there's no need to bring in the
transaction-spi (with the dependency on
transaction-api and jca-api) if all you