[jboss-dev] Output to console in 4.2.2.GA

Chris Laprun claprun at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 14:00:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

I noticed that some AS component outputs text directly via std out to
the console in 4.2.2.GA. I suspect it is JBoss XB but I still haven't
figured out where it comes from.
Example:
17:43:34,528 INFO  [STDOUT] no object for
{urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types}AccessDeniedFault

Could that be removed or directed to the appropriate log file/level?
A better message would also be useful as it's not clear what the
problem (if any) is and/or how to fix it.

Best,
Chris

==
JBoss Portal Developer / WSRP Lead
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://jbossportal.blogspot.com
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go
away." - Philip K. Dick