[JBoss-dev] How to reduce/disable log messages?

icet icetbr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Aug 12 15:32:09 EDT 2008

This seems to be a simple enough task, yet I haven't found any instructions
on how to do this. I tried to edit default\conf\jboss-log4j.xml, but that
doesn't help a lot. For example, I set org.jboss.system.server.Server to
ERROR, and still I get INFO messages. I know this is one of the log4j files
being used, because if it has any invalid configuration, an error message
will show up in the console.

thanks