[jboss-dev] Modularisation of the AS bootstrap

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Wed May 21 11:38:28 EDT 2008

The temp directory should default to the ${jboss.server.temp.dir} if
there is no module. I don't think an aspectized class is needed in this
situation as its just a remoting proxy is it not?

It also seems like the ClassPools handle a null tmp URL fine. If we want
a default tmp url it seems it should be injected into the
org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.JBoss5Integration instance.