[jboss-dev] jbossall-client.jar now references external libs

Christophe Laprun claprun at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 17:15:05 EST 2008

On Nov 7, 2008, at 11:06 PM, Ales Justin wrote:

>> Yeah, IDEA can use a maven POM file as a project file (i.e. use the
>> Maven model as a project model instead of having to manually create
>> a project). It seems to work reasonably well, especially when you
>> have a Maven project that also knows about the source files for
>> libraries. This way, not only do you not have to worry about the
>> dependencies but you also get to step in the code of libraries when
>> debugging without having to set anything up. Quite a time saver
>> when you have to deal with a modularized project.
>
> Or run 'mvn idea:idea'. ;-)

Last time I tried that, it wasn't working that well. Granted, that was
some time ago.

Cordialement / Best,
Chris

==
JBoss Portal Developer / WSRP Lead
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
JBoss Portal blog: http://jbossportal.blogspot.com
Personal blog: http://blogs.codepuccino.com/metacosm
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go
away." - Philip K. Dick