[jboss-dev] web profile in jboss5?

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 08:53:17 EST 2008

> That's nothing like as easy as modifying your deployment
> to add an e.g. META-INF/jboss-scanning.xml

By default we should still scan everything,
as users mostly expect that things just work, no extra dds.

I can add this, but I doubt it's gonna be widely used.
Perhaps the .sar example you gave earlier.

How exactly do you get this kind of info from ejb-jar.xml or web.xml?
--> let's move this discussion to the forum ...

> Also how do you override the rules from the
> profile service/management console?
> e.g. I only want to scan one jar in my big archive.

By adding predetermined DU filter attachment + proper delegate DU filter
on AnnEnvDeployer?