[jboss-dev] Help fix the testsuite or we rollback to r79434

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Oct 20 13:28:04 EDT 2008

A huge chunk of the failed tests are in the cmp2 package, related to
CCEs with proxy classes. Before reapplying any fixes, I'm going to make
an attempt at validating a couple of those failing tests:

./build.sh -Dtest=org.jboss.test.cmp2.ejbselect.EJBSelectUnitTestCase
one-test

./build.sh -Dtest=org.jboss.test.cmp2.simple.SimpleUnitTestCase one-test

I suggest others do the same.

My workspace is now at r79756, so whatever's been reapplied up to that
rev hasn't broken those tests.