http-invoker WAS Re: [jboss-dev] Help fix the testsuite or we rollback to r79434

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 10:52:11 EDT 2008

If you add a new test-config with the remoting http invoker
configuration deployed, we can start migrating the existing http invoker
tests into that configuration. Once all of the tests are there we can
remove the http-invoker.sar. Yes, start a new thread in the POJO Server
design forum to track this.