http-invoker WAS Re: [jboss-dev] Help fix the testsuite or we rollback to r79434

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 07:29:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

Apologies for the delay, catching up on emails:.

Adrian Brock wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 10:02 -0700, Scott Stark wrote:
>> If we really want to remove the http-invoker.sar, then all of thoses
>> tests need to be pulled into a separate test config, or a remoting based
>> http invoker added in its place.

Scott, I can add remoting based http invoker tests, which is one of the
things I wanted to do for https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-5464.
How does this fit with the http-invoker.sar deprecation that you want to
do? I've been able to get JNDI, EJB2 and EJB3s over HTTP with Remoting
as per http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9632 but to put it in AS
5, naming/location of sar and other bits need to be agreed upon, shall I
start a forum thread on this, or shall we wait for GA to be out?

FYI, messaging is still a problem until they sort out their servlet
transport integration https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-1131.

--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer