[jboss-dev] Feeding properties from the pom to docbook

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 2 08:57:02 EDT 2009

Note too though that I don't think process-resources is the right way to
go for this.  First, esoterically the docbook files are the *sources* in
a jdocbook project.  Second, process-resources implies copying of the
resources, so you'd essentially have to stage all the docbook sources
for this to work (you'd not be effectively able to filter them in
place).

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
Hibernate.org