[jboss-dev] Feeding properties from the pom to docbook

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 2 08:47:41 EDT 2009

I have not yet done this for Hibernate (I still do it manually) so I am
not yet sure the best way.  I am in the midst of redoing parts of
jDocBook which is a pre-req for some changes I want to do in the
Hibernate docs.  Part of that will be injecting version into the docs.

wrt your JIRA issue, I commented there as to the difference between
goals and phases.  process-resources is a phase.  See the JIRA for
details.

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
Hibernate.org