[jboss-dev] Re: [jbosstools-dev] JSR-77 Summary

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 04:16:42 EDT 2009

Hi JBoss AS guys,

Here is another area tooling could need some help from the runtime...

We are looking at finding a way to introspect AS and have some basic
*remote* control over the deployed modules.

Could you guys give some insight to Rob and the rest of us ?

Is JSR-77 supported ? Will it be in EAP 5 ?
JSR-288 had similar issues earlier - are they fixed ? will they be fixed ?

What are the alternatives, if any ?

/max